This Barn was originally part of Althorne Hall Farm next to the Vineyard and has been restored and converted into a contemporary house, accommodating 10 guests comfortably in five luxury en-suite bedrooms. Four bedrooms are on the top floor with views over the Vineyard and River Crouch. The piece de resistance is the upstairs central seating area with a floor to ceiling glass picture window so you can really appreciate the stunning views across the River while you relax. Downstairs has a large open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area with lots of full height glass doors opening out to a patio and grassy area with picnic benches right next to the Vineyard ; the ground floor also has a utility room, separate toilet and cloakroom and Fifth en-suite bedroom with glass doors leading outside to a paved path and private grassy area.
- Sleeps 10 guests
- Two storey converted barn accommodation
- Bedroom 1, 2 and 3 has a king bed, Bedroom 4 & 5 have two single beds
- French window doors leading to patios and grassy areas with picnic bench
- Panoramic views over Vineyards and River Crouch
- Dogs not allowed in this accommodation