The converted holiday accommodation was originally part of the Dairy which was rebuilt in 2005 into six self-catering, two-bedroom cottages; each accommodating 4 people comfortably with modern open planned kitchen, diner and lounge areas to relax in, with stunning views overlooking the Vineyard and the River Crouch.
• Sleeps 4 guests
• Ground floor, at the far end of the converted barn
• Bedroom 1 has a double bed and bedroom 2 has two single beds
• French windows leading to a grassy area with picnic bench
• Panoramic views over Vineyards and River Crouch
• Dogs not allowed in this flat
Off Season Room Price
From January through to the end of March a reduced price per night takes effect.